Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Say whaaaaaaatttttt

Hey there everybody just checking in letting you know what's going on. I am working on stories and art for you all to feast your minds on however at the end of last week my computer goofed and I had to do a factory reset. Yeah, not so good considering I lost everything, all art, writing I've done. EVERYTHING :'( But, what can you do? I'm over and I've decided I am just going to keep plugging away and keep creating and staying positive about everything. Anyways today is a Monday which is foreign movie Monday. Foreign movie Monday (FMM) is something me and my friend started on a Thursday actually but then decided to make it a regular thing and chose Monday's. We've seen so far "I saw the devil" which was absolutely fantastic and I strongly recommend you check it out. If you have a Netflix account it is available on the streaming bit of the sight. Also we have seen "Goemon" which was cool, a little cheesy but still entertaining. Tonight I think we are going with "The man from nowhere" it seems pretty cool.


I think I may do a post every Monday coinciding with these endeavors and giving very brief reviews of the films we watch. Ok well see you later.




Charlie Simpson - Parachutes

No comments:

Post a Comment