Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just some stuff

Hey everybody just kind of checking in. Sorry for the sporadic nature of updates lately, I've been really busy with designing stuff and working out some stuff for a new comic strip. Yeah so new comic strip inu the works called "Wold Boy" I will probably have some art up soon. But onto other things I've been doing a ton of designs lately, a lot of pop culture stuff, just for fun/ teefury submissions. I think it would be sweet if they chose to print one of my designs but I like it also because it get's me working and designing things which aside from illustration is also something I love to do. Oh and hey I am probably going to do an album review write up thing about Charlie Simpson's album Young Pilgrim within the next few days so if you're interested in my opinion on things then you know stay tuned for that. Also if you get the chance check out the documentary "The Pixar story" very good and interesting. Anyways I think that's about it. See you next time, same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment