Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tarot Cards

Hey there everybody. Ok so I just recently (like today) decided that I wanted to set a new project goal for myself and that project is a deck of tarot cards. Now I don't really believe in all the crazy stuff associated with them I just thought it would be cool. I am just using the standard 21 card deck with the 0 fool card. I will be designing an illustration for all (22 total) card as well as the backing of the cards (which will be the same for all) and possibly designing a box/case for them to go in. Anyways I have completed the first two cards and I hope you dig them.







So the text font/size is just fill right now until I decide on something I am 100% happy with but I think it works for now and who knows maybe I will come to like it fully. Ok well until next time, stay awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment