Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Art books

Hey ok so this post is just a little blurb about art books. Now when I say "art books" I don't really mean like "how to draw" or technique style books. I mean like the art of Street Fighter or The art of Fullmetal Alchemist, books like that. Anyways I love these books and love collecting them. I would definitely say if there was any one thing I am addicted to it is art books. I have about 25-30 so a small collection to some and a large collection to others. These books to me however aren't just something cool to look at and possess. To me these books are constant reminders to grow and get better as an artist as well as a vast and ever expanding well of inspiration. Anyways I say all this to not only show my point but to share the books I have and from the list I am about to compile I ask if anyone reading this blog has any interest in a particular book let me know and I will post up a small little something about it with some pictures and some of my thoughts on the book. Anyways here are the books I have.



Last Man Standing: Killbook of a bounty hunter by Dan Luvisi
Sumi by Inoue Takehiko
Water by Inoue Takehiko
Nervous Breakdowns: The art of LeSean Thomas Vol.1
Midnight Merauders: The Art of LeSean Thomas Vol.2
Uzumaki: The art of Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto: The art of Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto (2nd artbook)
All Coulour But The Black: The art of Bleach by Tite Kubo
Rough Justice: DC art of Alex Ross
Icons: The art of Jim Lee
Fables: The Covers by James Jean
The art of Blade of the Immortal by Hiroaki Samura
Avatar the Last Airbender: The art of the animated series
Fullmaetal Alchemist groundworks (studio Bones/animation)
The art of Fullmetal Alchemist vol.1 by Hiromu Arakawa
The art of Fullmetal Alcehmist vol.2 by Hiromu Arakawa
The Marvel art of Marko Djurdjevic
The Marvel art of Joe Quesada
The art of How to Train Your Dragon
Samurai Champloo the complete guide
Darkstalkers tribute book
Street Fighter tribute book
The art of Street Fighter 20th anniversary
Black and White: The art of Tim Sale
The art of Assassins Creed
The art of Winnie the Pooh (various Disney artists)






Lupe Fiasco - Words I Never Said

No comments:

Post a Comment