Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Something I wrote in 5 minutes.

Ok well I created these two characters years ago called Tortoise and Hare and they are just that. A Tortis and a Hare. anyways I wrote up this little scene just because and figured I would share it with you all. I am hoping to do a couple illustrations to accompany it eventually.


Tortoise & Hare: Out in the snow.

    A scene showing a calm and peaceful looking snowscape. A field with a few trees and some small figures off in the distance. Hare is in wonderment of the snow and how immense it makes everything look, "Tortoise, where do you think snow comes from?" Hare asks. "The sky" Tortoise retorts. "But, how do you know?" Hare suggests questioningly. "Well we see it come from the sky and land on the ground, so obviously it comes from up there." Tortoise exclaims growing slightly annoyed. "Well I don't think that's the case, I think there are giant airplanes that drop snow onto the ground." Hare says with a stoic conviction. "Hare, what are you talking about?" Tortis at this point is in a state of bewilderment by Hare's proposed logic. "It's simple Tortoise, I'm talking about the snow planes. Jeez and you say I'm crazy." Tortoise is left alone to ponder this as Hare leaves the scene and leaves behind a Tortoise with a face dripped in astonishment.









A very short story by Thomas Ketchen :D





Mummford & Sons - "Dustbowl Dance."

3 comments:

  1. oh man these guys are great. i love their boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks. These two are very special to me. If people like them and this little story enough I will put up more.

    ReplyDelete