Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Tekkonkinkreet

So this is kind of out of the blue but I was thinking about this movie recently and just how great it is. Tekkonkinkreet is a marvel of animation and design. It is absolutely gorgeous to look at. The visuals are stunning, beautiful backgrounds, interesting character designs and again some really awesome set pieces. I won't say much about the movie other than it follows the lives of two kids Black and White. And there journey living in the street and what they deal with and their relationship. The film was made by one of my favorite studios in 4c, directed by Michael Arias and adapted from the manga by Taiyo Matsumoto. Tekkonkinkreet to me isn't a movie that you can really explain to people, it needs to be seen. Which is why I will leave you with a trailer and a reoccuring statement I've made many times before, SEE THIS MOVIE!



No comments:

Post a Comment