Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Death!

hey, ok so this is Death from Cast. He is well, Death. The Grim Reaper, the eternal collector, the judge, whatever you prefer. This is Death how he used to be and will probably appear in flashbacks. The "new" death looks slightly different. As you know times change and so do wardrobes haha. I will probably upload a sketch of the current look for Death at a later date. Anyways a little about Death. Death is a compulsive gambler. The patch on his cloak thing is chinese for Gamble/wager. He smokes a chinese tobacco pipe and is never away from his pouch of gold. He is a crazy character. Anyways I hope you dig it and I hope you're as intrigued to learn more as I am excited to make more! 


3 comments:

  1. I really hope new death has a suit. or atleast a fanny pack full or spells and death-dust!
    nice job though. this character is absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him. The pipe is a nice touch, haha.
    He also reminds me of Lord Death from Soul Eater. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Lord Death! Thanks, I'm glad you like it. And yes i like the pipe too. I originally had your standard corn cob pipe but decided to go for the not often seen traditional chinese pipe. Which actually fits with his updated look rather splendidly I'd say.

    ReplyDelete