Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

NBA 2K11 and my rekindled love for the game.

Ok so I couldn't post yesterday because apparently blogger was on the fritz or something. Anyways this post is what I meant to post yesterday and I will do today's real post later. Now on topic, have you played NBA 2K11? If you answer no then do yourself a favor and do try it. It is a phenomenal game and as far as I can tell the best and truest to life simulator of the NBA experience. Anyways I would like to use this space as an opportunity to thank everyone involved in creating this game for getting me back into basketball. I used to love the game and it was almost as if when Jordan left so did my interest in basketball. However after trying the game out at a friends house and getting hooked I bought it for myself and just abused it. Anytime I played a game for the first month or two after I got 2K11 that's all I played. Now I am back watching basketball, following players and teams and loving my hometown team the Boston Celtics. Also I am playing basketball myself. I love playing it and I think it's a healthy and fun alternative form of exorcise for anyone who finds themselves loathing the normal routines at a gym. So get out there and play or watch or whatever. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment