Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This is what I'm working on.

This is the notebook I will be carrying with me practically everywhere. Now if you can't make out what this is it is a pocket watch and below it is the title which is "Cast" Now I will give you a brief run down of what Cast is before I get out of here. Cast is a world where magic is real and people are aware of it. Though not everyone can use it there are those who can, these people are broken up into groups or types. The first is the casters and this is where the story gets it's name. The second are weavers and then there are binders. Now there are a bunch of crazy characters some very interesting locales and a bunch of cool stuff so stay tuned and I hope you're as interested and excited about this project as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment