Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

some other art stuffs to nibble on.

Ok so until I can get things truly under way here and start showing off some new art everyone feel free to check me out on deviantart. I believe it's teegketchen.deviantart.com. Anyways that's that. Secondly I have realized as of late that I haven't seen a new really good 2d animated movie lately. The last one I remember seeing was Ponyo and I liked it but it wasn't like a "oh mah gawd so good" type of movie to me, oh well anyone have any suggestions? Though while I'm on animation and Ponyo I heart Studio Ghibli, I think that Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away, My neighbor totoro, Nausicaa and Princess Mononoke are all phenomenal not only works of animation but film. Lastly before I get out of here if you like solid animation and haven't seen Tekkonkinkreet by Studio 4c or Sword of the Stranger by studio Bones please do so. Those are two of my all time favorite animated features. I think I might try and do a more in depth post about some of these films in the coming weeks, interested?

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen The Girl Who Leapt Through Time by Madhouse? The story is a little..."girly", I guess? I don't know, I still liked it. Probably one of my favorite 2D animated films.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that one, I will have to check it out. I do like Madhouse though. But sometimes I find their style to stereotypically anime if that makes sense lol not necessarily a bad thing, just something I've noticed.

    ReplyDelete