Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sorry for falling behind!

Ok so I fell a little behind, I hope you can forgive me. Anyways I just have a few little things to talk about that are kind of all over the place so this will probably be a little speratic. Firstly let me just say that the "When We Were Lions" EP by Charlie Simpson (of the band Fightstar/ My favorite band ever) is amazing. I am in love with this music. Anyways, next, I have decided that I want to brush up on my criminal psychology and pathology so I will be doing that in my spare time. Also, Cast is coming along well, I'm trying to take it slow a little, don't want to get burnt out :D How are you all? Have you checked out Sword of the Stranger after my would be review? I'm interested to see if you did and what you thought of it. Anyways check out that EP I mentioned, good stuff. Peace out cyber homies!

4 comments:

  1. i'm not a big fightstar fan... but i have to say i gained both respect and love for charlie simpson when he released the song Thorns last year. his solo stuff is phenomenal. definitely looking forward to his first full-length album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I understand Fightstar isn't for everyone. I don't know why I love them so much, there music just hits me. Which is weird because I don't really listen to anything else in thay genre. Anyways Charlie Simpson's EP "When We Were Lions" is out and phenomenal! If you liked "Thorns" Then you should enjoy the EP also the demos "Empty Guns" and "Dead Man Walking" are really good. You can youtube them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, it's a great EP. i've been listening to it on repeat for the past week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha same here. It has really inspired some interesting ideas and illustrations for me I think.

    ReplyDelete